Door shoes are used to seal the area under a door with minimal effect on the appearance of the face of the door. In addition to sealing the gap under the door, door shoes are often used to provide protection for the bottom of the door. Pemko door shoes consist of an aluminum channel with a flexible insert available in Eco-V® or PemkoPrene®.
- Channels are punched with elongated slots for easy adjustment.
- Door sweeps are provided with stainless steel fasteners.
- Air Infiltration Tested
- Sound Tested – ASTM E90
- BHMA Certified
- Smoke Tested – UL1784
- Fire Rated – UL10C – Positive Pressure
- Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified